Four months and more gorgeous by the day... I wonder what it is that makes me so gorgeous?
Is it the pottu that mommy faithfully puts on my forehead every day? It's off center-ness only adding to my mischevious look?
The cute pretty earrings or the pink dresses?
Nahhh..
Is it my deep dark eyes that purport a wisdom impossible for my age?
Is it my perfect perfect face?
Is it the serenity and depth that I inherited from mommy? Or the humor and common sense that I inherited from daddy?
The upturned curved edges of my wide mouth as I smile?
Hmmm...
Wait that's it - it has to do with my smile.. as daddy says... something about the genuinity of my smile?
Yes that's it.
The sheer joy
The happiness
The laughter bubbling in each smile
in each glance

Don't you wish you had that?
Aren't I the most gorgeous?

I know.

Admire away.

Comments

inmyownworld said…
im already admiring you annika without you telling me. i think its all of those thinks that make you cute... except the dresses. well tell your father to put more posts for me to read.

from karuna chechi

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Disposition of Preposition